|Mind Power Education has partnered with Raj Bapna to bring excellent set of Mind Power improvement techniques. We have integrated this in our Group C and D courses to give the very best to students. To know more about Raj Bapna's Mind Power Study Techniques read below.
Raj Bapna's Mind Power Study Techniques
You learn everything needed to help you learn faster and better with concentration and to memorize more in less time for exam success. Here is part of what you learn in my 248-page course:
- The powerful techniques “Systematic Revision” and “Topper’s Daily Routine” to revise and remember more in less time. You learn to quickly relax, change your brain waves and “enter the learning state” so you concentrate effortlessly and study longer without getting unduly tired or bored. Makes it easier to manage your time and also easier not to feel lazy but feel full of enthusiasm and motivation to study.
- “Finger Technique” doubles your reading speed in 30 min. The best use of reading faster is to revise again and again quickly to memorize more in less time (because revision is the mother of memory).
- Experience the magnetic power of your mind
- Mind maps: a new scientific way to take memorable notes. The best way to take notes
- Systematic Revision™: your secret to good memory for exam success
- The Topper’s Daily Routine™: the easiest and the most powerful memory technique
- 12 easy techniques for improving your memory, Concentration and intelligence
- Alpha-breathing technique for relaxation
- Bapna’s 3-Minute Refreshing Technique™
- 8 ways to best use your time in the classroom for your success
- 7 ways to use the power of beliefs, imagination and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for your success
- How to enter the learning state so that you remember more and learn faster in a relaxed way
- Using relaxation and music to change your beliefs and habits
- 6 advanced memory techniques to remember long sequences, spellings, vocabulary and difficult things
- 7 secrets of getting more marks in exams that most students don’t know
- Don’t make this simple mistake just before an exam
- 6 powerful suggestions to maximize your performance during exams
- 7 surprisingly easy ways to improve your memory quickly
- How to develop confidence for success in your interviews and group discussions
- This is the biggest mistake many students make on the exam night, and they don’t even know
- How to wake up at desired time with or without alarm clock